To help us provide a smooth and safe environment please read and follow these policies.
- Don’t drop off your child more than 10 minutes early and have them picked up at the end of their specified class time.
- Payments are due on the 1st of the month and are late after the 10th of the month. After the 10th of the month, there is a $10.00 late fee. After the 25th, the student can be dropped from the class.
- In order to provide a safe and enjoyable viewing area, no running, jumping or tumbling is allowed.
- Everyone, including parents who stay to watch their children, needs to remain in the observation area. Do not go past the railing.
- If you are dropping a class, you must send written notice to the office. Written notice must be received before the end of the child’s last month. You are responsible for payment until we receive written notification.
- No child can participate in an AcroTex activity or class without an AcroTex Release/Waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Please remember to park in designated parking spots. Please do not park in the fire lane or in the front of the AcroTex building or the dentist's office next door.